How The Order Process Works
We understand that buying art online sounds rather risky, but with One Off The Wall, buying online has never been safer and easier. Our 3 simple steps are designed to protect both the buyer and artist at all times and to ensure that you transactions will be easy and risk free.
Art buyers browse our gallery of contemporary art at their own pace before placing an order and making a payment to One Off The Wall. On receiving payment, we will alert the artist of the order and request shipment.
For the security of both our artists and our buyers, One Off The Wall will hold onto the payment until the buyer has received the artwork.
It is the artists responsibility to ship the artwork to the buyer within 7 days of receiving an order. We strongly recommend artists send their work using recorded delivery and also insure their shipment.
Once the buyer has received delivery of their order, they have 14 full days to request a return.
Key points for artists:
- All artwork must be signed.
- One Off The Wall must be informed if it is not possible to deliver with 7 days of sale.
- Artwork is not insured during the shipment process at the artists risk.
- All artwork must be sent using recorded delivery
- All artwork must be packaged appropriately to ensure its safe transit.
Key points for buyers:
- The buyer holds the right to return the product to the artist within 14 days of receipt.
- If the buyer does not contact One Off The Wall within 14 days full payment will be released to the artist and the buyer will no longer be able to return the artwork.
In the event of a return:
- Returned products must be packaged and sent, using recorded delivery and the appropriate insurance, back to the artist. The buyer is responsible for the cost of returning the product to the artist, unless they can prove the item was misrepresented. In this instance the cost of returning the product to the artist becomes the artist’s responsibility. In this case, please contact One Off The Wall.
- If an order is damaged in transit contact us immediately. Generally, customers will be refunded and sellers will need to file a claim with the carrier.
- After receiving the returned product, the artists must inform One Off The Wall immediately, and the money will be returned to the buyer. Failing to inform One Off The Wall of returned product could result in exclusion from the One Off The Wall website.
After the return period expires One Off The Wall releases funds to the artist.
For any further information with out order process, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.